In a small number of cases, this may occur when connecting to your card issuer's page during their additional security check probably due to your preferences set with your current browser.
Please try using another browser, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari. If you are still having problems then please contact our Customer Care Team, making sure your contact details are included and as many of the following details as possible:
- Operating System (e.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X)
- Internet Browser (Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- The URL you were trying to access (e.g. https://www.fredperry.com/checkout/onepage/declined/)
- What time the problem occurred - Your
- Any error message that appeared on screen (simply cut and paste into your correspondence)